Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crazy Baby = Crazy Mom

I know, I know - I shouldn't wait to send off the taxes until the last day. But, I figured that all I had left to do was check over the math, seal them all up, and walk over to the neighborhood post office. Right. A shrieking baby makes simple addition and subtraction somewhat difficult. Hah!

Spring Afternoon Stroll

We finally made it to the post office in the afternoon; at least the Little Dude enjoyed the stroll! Perhaps the shrieking indicates that he's bored? Or perhaps he is challenging me and the cats to a screaming contest, of sorts. The cats usually prefer quiet baby - poor Lotus was awakened from her slumber multiple times today (sorry, Lotus! Perhaps he'll be quieter tomorrow?).

New baby tricks? Well, Boy Friday likes to play on the floor with his toys and is pushing himself up pretty far. No belly off the ground, yet, though. Apparently his booster seat/high chair indicates "time to shriek at the top of my lungs." Until some food is found that he's interested in, anyhow. Chester is VERY interested in the little guy's meat sticks. One of these days I'm going to find him sitting on the tray chowing down. Oh, and the Little Dude has discovered cabinets - he can reach the handles from his chair! I'll check through my videos and see if there's anything fun, but the little guy seems to know what I'm doing and stops anything interesting as soon as I point the camera at him.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It is always fun when they stop doing something cute just because the camera comes out - how do they know?