Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What's Been Going On?

I know, I know - it's been a whole month since I last posted! Jenn has a new baby and she's posted more than I have. So what have we been up to? Emily came the day after my last post. We had lots of fun traipsing around Chicago - shopping in Wicker Park, visiting the Lincoln Park Zoo, and enjoying the flora at the Chicago Botanic Garden. The day she left, I came down with a minor cold. And now the little guy seems to have come down with a cold himself. In the last two weeks he's gotten two new teeth (molars), fallen and cut his lip twice, fallen hard on the back of his head at least three times, stopped breastfeeding (his idea), discovered that he can climb up steps (but not down), and started walking! Oh, and also stopped allowing me to put him to bed without a struggle. I've given up for now - and of course, he's having trouble sleeping while congested. Hopefully that won't last long. We're all getting tired quickly.

Will post photos soon, but here's a video from yesterday:

No comments: