Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

This One Must Be My Kid

Nothing to report from the one year doctor appointment - except no shots! Yay! The molars aren't anywhere near erupting yet (although his bite is still plenty annoying). We've been stopping at the park on our walks for Swing Time, which Boy Friday really enjoys - especially if he gets to see some other little ones around. Today he grabbed at a little girl who came up to say "Baby!" Trips to the grocery store are exciting, too - there were SO MANY babies yesterday.

Happy!

Wheeeee!

Friday is making progress on the walking and pulling up fronts. He really started pulling up just one week ago, and is already letting go and free standing for brief periods. (He can reach my coffee on the table! Cats on high perches!) Now, bedtime is suffering! The other night it took several hours to get him to go to sleep (in fact, it took some Bach - Daddy's idea). Tonight, I *thought* we were ok, but he just woke up again - I still hear him squirming in there. Alas.

Learning to Walk

So, just last week I noticed a spot on Friday's right leg on the outside of his knee. Yep, it's a mole! In the SAME place that I've got a one. I've always been a bit embarrassed by it, really - this huge dark mole looking like an EYE on my (very, very pale) leg. I have other large ones, but this one in particular has always bothered me. I hope his mole doesn't bother him as much as mine bothered me.

No comments: