Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Birthday Cupcake!

Saturday was Boy Friday's first birthday (wait, I guess it would be his second...hmm). Ok, well, the first one with a cake. There was definitely no cake last year. In fact, I don't think I got to eat anything at all!

Birthday!

As you can see here, we're both much more smiley than last year at this time.

Birthday!

Birthday!

Birthday Monster

Birthday!

July 25 09

And here he is after the cupcake massacre (and some cleanup), playing with his new blocks:

Birthday Toys

I think he enjoyed the cupcake. I, however, had to blow out his candle. Although he makes blowing noises, he only wanted to grab the flame. Sorry, little buddy - maybe next year.

Boy Friday would like to thank everyone for sending cards and gifts for his birthday. Tonight he's wearing some new pajamas sent by his cousin, Riley, and her parents (and the pants GLOW!).

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Sorry, did not realize the p.j. pants would glow in the dark. I am sure there was a tag on there somewhere that said that, but I never read it.

RheLynn said...

Happy happy late birthday Friday!