Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Six Months Old!

Boy Friday is now SIX months old! Crazy. It's hard to believe it's been six months. Of course, it's also hard to believe it's only been about five months since I moved to Chicago.

However, I am currently in much warmer weather here in Arizona.  We've mostly just been hanging out "helping" with errands. Today Boy Friday, Aunt Emily, and I went on a little jaunt to see some desert. Friday's first Arizona hike! If you can call it a "hike."


Baby Hike 1
I think he enjoyed it. We haven't done much nature-walking in Chicago.

We also visited my brother's family in their new house. The great-grandparents came by also to say hello to the little guy - who has gotten quite a bit bigger since they last saw him!  It appears that Boy Friday is really interested in his cousin's dogs....




Tomorrow we're off to visit more great-grandparents! Must get some sleep!

No comments: