Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Nothing too exciting here...

January hasn't been too exciting here yet. Not really much daylight for photos (ok, it's never light enough to get photos in the house without a flash). Thank goodness that last bit of snow melted and we had a week of clear parking on the street. It snowed again today, though, and we now have several inches in the street again. It isn't bad yet... but the forecast indicates that snow is possible for the next few days at least.


So, here is Boy Friday hanging out inside the other day in his car seat. I try not to sit him in there unless we're going out, but I wasn't sure what else to do with him. He handled it just fine and actually stayed content for half an hour! He is beginning to get a wee bit long for it, and I see a new car seat in our [near] future. And a new stroller. And a new crib. Oh boy!



Bathroom Family Portrait
Here we are in the bathroom... it appears that I must have been trying to get the little guy to sleep one evening, after a bath.

Classes at the university start this coming Monday, so we're getting back into the swing of things here - trying new recipes, figuring out what to do with old dried-out Christmas trees, and juggling the loads of stuff I have to take with me every time I go out with the little guy.

No comments: