Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

It's COLD here.

The guy on TV tells me our normal temperature at this time is about 39 degrees F. So, apparently, we're looking at temperatures nearly 20 degrees less than normal for this time of year. Thank goodness, because I think this is quite chilly.  My weather page is telling me that it's 14 degrees outside right now. I don't think I'll be going out to see for myself. 

Scraping off the car was an adventure a couple of days ago. Although we only had about 2 inches of snow, there were more than six inches on my windshield. My fingers were all red and frozen by the time I'd gotten most of the snow and ice off the car.

Well... today we mostly stayed inside and played:

Look how far I threw it THIS time!
So Many Toys, So Little Time!
Boy Friday slept pretty well last night - although he was rather shrieky yesterday. My ears have been aching a bit from all the shrieks. 

No comments: