Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just about 18 months old...

Wow - I really can't believe it's already been a whole month since Christmas! We've actually been having some warm weather here in Chicago (um, 40F - so you still need gloves and hats...). Almost all of the snow had melted as of today (why, yes, it IS supposed to snow tomorrow, why do you ask?).

Boy Friday is just getting over a cold right now, and I really think that three colds in six months is just plenty. Yep. It's been quite overcast for most of the last month, despite the occasional warmth, and photos have been blurry at best. Here's one of Friday trying on his new Irish Sweater.

Christmas Sweater

It's a wee bit too big yet. I'm guessing it should fit him in oh, two years or so. Plenty of time for me to misplace it.

Breakfast

Morning

Those two are from breakfast this morning. I know, fast, huh?

Sorry about the lack of videos, but I really hate cutting out the many minutes of boring (for some reason I have not gotten the hang of modifying videos while a small person smashes his hands into the keyboard and then runs away with the mouse). Yesterday I tried to get BF saying "baybee" and patting himself on the chest. So cute! He really has no interest in saying "mommy" or "mama." Daddy thought it would be funny to have him call me "Chaka" instead - and indeed, Friday repeated that one immediately! I'm not excited to have to explain to people why my son calls me "caca" though. Luckily, he's not at all sure what "chaka" means.

No comments: